Henry A. Spiller, M.S., D.ABAT, D.ABFE, FAACT
Toxicologist with more than 25 years experience in toxicology and research. Wide ranging experience
in areas of toxicology including coordination of international projects with the World Health Organization, the Pan American Health Organization and the U.S. Agency for International Development on pesticide safety, among others. More than a decade of experience in training Toxicologists and Specialists in Poison Information as well as writing for the national certification
exam for the American Board of Applied Toxicology.
More than 280 publications on toxicology related subjects, including peer review medical/scientific journals,
comprehensive toxicology textbooks and abstracts from scientific meetings.
Directed, as principal investigator, more than 35 multi-center national studies in toxicology.
Recognized by Courts in; Malpractice, Toxic Tort claims, Cause of Death, Workers compensation,
Also available to interpret drug and/or toxicology screen, blood alcohol results, Dram shop cases, post-mortem drug and or toxicology results
Experience in more than 40,000 clinical cases and hundreds of post-mortem evaluations.
Click for a list of research, publications and telvision appearences (as featured on the Discovery Channel and the History Channel)
- Director, AAPCC Accredited Regional Poison Center
- M.S. in Toxicology, Columbia Pacific University
- B.S. in Nursing, with Honors, Rutgers University
- 27 years clinical experience in Toxicology
- Diplomate, American Board of Applied Toxicology
- Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
- Member, Society of Forensic Toxicologists
Telephone - 502-550-5488